i don't want another pretty face
Silence that inner critic.
Sunday, November 30, 2008 -{'9:13 PM
Gosh, I don't know what happened, but i seem to dislike a few of my close friends suddenly.
(not you claire, not you nicole.)
Oh man. It's not a good feeling.
Its like, you really like them, and love them as good friends, but you have that feeling inside, that can't wait to crush them.
D:
-

Singapore Expo is shit.
I went there for the IT fair thingy, and it was complete madness.
Why the fuck do people bring their babies with them?
In strollers somemore.
Block way. Cut my leg leh the wheel.
Fed man.
F-ed. Evan's classic. :D
Yeah, so anyway, I got a laptop! :D
Actually, it's my dad's. But we're sharing it.
Because he apparantly keeps snatching the house comp from me.
-_-
You can check out his flickr though, it's kinda cool.
I would never go to expo again in my entire life.
And its fucking big.
You could get lost.
Hate expo.
Hate expo.
Hate expo.
(it looks like an airport btw. :D)

I watched Wild Child with my sister.
It was a blast, love Emma Roberts!
She'll be starring in Hotel for Dogs again. :D
OMG. EMMA ROBERTS. :D
Did you know her middle name was Rose? ;D
-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIREZZZ. :D
luv luv luv. ;D



Blogger


KEJIAAA♥
Hello. I'm a guy, and I used to be a yellow fish.

kokokrunchy@hotmail.com, hello.

Rants



Wishlist
I really have no wishes.
Do you want me to have one?


Links
No links. Got reason, hah.

Past
No archives, got reason!

Credits
1 2 3 4