i don't want another pretty face
Thursday, January 03, 2008 -{'3:59 PM
hello :D
sota today was extremely fun! :D
okay, i'm starting to like it alrdy la. i think i'll enjoy my days there. wait. lol. 5 years lah. i still cant believe i'm a sec 2!! with juniors!!!!


hahhahah. so today went to east coast park and play la. sandcastle compettion la. lol. hahaha i dont like sand lor. very.... sandy. lol.

ate lunch with mariel, kimberly, jeanette, and nicole. lol. OMG LAH. we went macs. then ^%*@ ^#% CAME WITH TWO GIRLS?! AND LIKE, WTF? GO DIE LA.

lol. then we were laughing alot. and #^*@$%#$ ACTUALLY SENT THEM HOME?! LIKE WTF WTFWTFWTFWTF!!!!

but nvm la, hahaha. i dont really care. :D



tmr gonna be fun also. i dunno when are we really gonna get our real uniform la. lol. wear pe shirt everyday. nth liao lor. -.-





I STILL MISS BRENDA AND BAND! feels very very weird without them..(like, no where to go after sch or something)

kejia :D
Blogger


KEJIAAA♥
Hello. I'm a guy, and I used to be a yellow fish.

kokokrunchy@hotmail.com, hello.

Rants



Wishlist
I really have no wishes.
Do you want me to have one?


Links
No links. Got reason, hah.

Past
No archives, got reason!

Credits
1 2 3 4